28 Things That Make Me Happy
1. Walking outside and getting the idea that I'm on a giant's head and I'm a kind of parasite and the growing plants and trees are like hair or something.
2. A hot bubble bath.
4. Making and drink tea, especially black tea.
5. Getting actual mail in the mail box from someone I know.
6. Crossing things off my to do list.
7. Finding out some food I love is available in a gluten-free version.
8. My daughter's smile.
9. Doors that automatically unlock when you open them
10. When my cat hugs me.
11. Lying in bed reading.
13. Listening to my favorite music
16. When people return my phone calls, emails and texts, and comment on my blog posts.
17. Feeling understood.
18. My favorite smells: patchouli, sandalwood, jasmine.
19. Being healthy.
20. Doing qigong.
21. Dark chocolate.
23. Watching my daughter's drill team perform, especially when they are doing well.
24. Being the right temperature.
25. Decorating a Christmas tree.
26. Grocery shopping.
27. Cooking, especially when I'm making something I really love and am looking forward to eating.
28. Managing to turn a bad situation into something I can deal with and feel somewhat good about.